Welcome to scot-rail.co.uk, Scotland's online railway community. The group is for any rail enthusiast interested in the railways and trains of Scotland. It not only consists of the wiki that you're reading now, but a busy online forum and mailing list, which is accessible to anyone who registers. If you would like to join in, all you have to do is register with us for free.
There are various proposals for new railway lines, new stations and reopenings progressing in Scotland at the moment:
- Haymarket Depot Expansion
- Edinburgh Waverley Expansion
- Stirling Alloa Kincardine
- Cowlairs Signalling and Maintenance Centre
- North East Freight Enhancements
- Barrhead - Kilmarnock Enhancement
- Partick Interchange
- Airdrie Bathgate
- Paisley Corridor Improvements
- Waverley Line
- Edinburgh Tram
- Edinburgh to Glasgow Improvements Package
- Glasgow Queen Street Expansion?